With the arrival of fall comes the most stunning tablescapes, so it’s the perfect time to set a beautiful table! In fact, some may even argue that fall decor can be more fun than its summertime cousin since you can get creative with different textures and colors to create an eye-catching tablescape sure to impress your family and friends. Here are some simple tips on how to create a stunning fall table setting that’s sure to wow your guests this season!
One of the best ways to decorate your table for fall is with plants. Not only do they add color and life to your table, but they can also help purify the air. To create a stunning fall table setting, start by placing a large plant in the center of the table. Then, surround the plant with smaller plants and candles. Add some fall-themed accents, like gourds or leaves, to complete the look.
Another fun thing about decorating for fall is that there are so many wonderful accent pieces that you can find just about anywhere. Here are a few of our favorites:
• Tapers: They're such an easy way to add a bit of light and drama to your table setting and they come in all different colors!
• Pressed leaves: Take some on walks through the woods or pick them up in the yard, they make great additions on top of flowers or place cards.
• Acorns: These are great as part of centerpieces or as simple accents on dishes.
• Pinecones: They're not only adorable, but also smell amazing! You can use them as part of your centerpiece or even as vases for fresh flowers.
There's something about the warm colors and rustic vibes of fall that make us want to cozy up at home. And what better way to do that than by setting a beautiful table? Here are some farmhouse-style pieces that will give your dining room the perfect fall look:
1. A set of dishes with a warm, earthy color palette. Think hues of orange, red, and brown.
2. A set of antique silverware. The patina on this type of silverware makes it an elegant addition to any table setting.
3. Patterned cloth napkins or tea towels for a touch of personality in an otherwise simple space.
4. A set of glasses (we love these turquoise ones!) to balance out the earthy tones and bring in a little fun too!
5. Candles in coordinating scents like pumpkin spice or apple cider - they'll keep your guests feeling festive all night long!
6. Rustic wood chargers to add some character - they're especially nice if you're hosting a fall wedding! 7
7. Finally, we can't forget the centerpiece!