It's your special day! One that you will cherish for the rest of time, a day that will be one of your most important milestones. Planning your wedding can be incredibly overwhelming but so rewarding! It's all in the details-- which is why we thought we would share some ideas inspiration for your wedding tablescape. At Act 3 Catering, we are all about creating cuisine that is top-of-the-line, and your table presentation should reflect that as well!
Here Are Our Top Wedding Tablescape Picks:
1. Less is more with this rustic, clean, simple arrangement. Set in an outdoor farm like setting, the greenery and table ware perfectly compliment this tablescape's surroundings. Adding a touch of botanicals to the napkin gives an elegant touch.
2. Jewel Tones. Right now pastel and dusty hues are trending in wedding design, but there is something so bold and classic about rich blues, greens, and magentas. Paired with brushed gold flatware, this combination is absolutely stunning!
3. Floral Tree Arrangement. It doesn't get more show-stopping than a floral fountain, or tree as your table's centerpiece. This is sure to make a statement your guests will never forget! Not to mention, what a beautiful backdrop for a photo-op!
4. Mismatched Perfection. Having an outdoor dining setup paired with glimmering lights and whispering trees makes for the perfect setting to bring a little whimsy into your design-- which is where mismatched dining chairs complete the look, giving it "Alice in Wonderland" vibes.
5. Hanging Florals. Give your tables that extra "wow" factor with draping florals and other greenery creating an umbrella effect. Add some extra sparkle with white lights!
Looking for more Tablescape inspiration? Check out our Pinterest Board Here!